THIS AIRCRAFT HAS BEEN SOLD
If you are interested in this type of aircraft, please contact the broker listed on this page.
1977 Piper Warrior
*Click on image to download full size.
1977 Piper WarriorPrice:
1977 Warrior, 6018 TTAF, 989 SFOH, Dual King KX-155 GS/LOC. FS-450 Fuel Totalizer, Garmin 495 GPS New Batt, Starter, Fuel Pump, Extended Cabin Cover.
6018 Hours Total Time
Lycoming O-320-D3G 989 Since FACTORY Overhaul (2001)
- Sensenich 74DM6-0-60
- 2176.61 Total Time
Call for more information!
- KMA 24 Audio
- Four Place Intercom
- King KX 155 Digital Flip Flop Nav/Com w/GS
- King KX 155 Digital Flip Flop Nav/Com w/LOC
- Garmin 495 portable color GPS
- Digital Chronometer
- KT-76 A Transponder
- JPI - FS-450 Fuel Totalizer
- Tow bar
- Deluxe Extended Bruce\'s Cabin Cover - Covers nose, engine and cabin
- Excellent condition
- Blue and White with Red Pinstripe. Paint Excellent.
- Blue cloth in good condition. Sheepskin covers on front seats.
- One small tear in rear seat on aircraft left side.
- Carpet good.
- Damage history in 1998
- Solo student during taxi drove off taxiway and collapsed left gear
- Repairs documented
- Complete logs
- NO HAIL
- Pitot Static
- Transponder and Annual Inspection accomplished May 2014
All information and specifications listed are subject to verification upon inspection by buyer or
his representative. Seller and Broker are not responsible for errors, omissions or mistakes in this
advertising or in verbal statements related to this listing.