THIS AIRCRAFT HAS BEEN SOLD
If you are interested in this type of aircraft, please contact the broker listed on this page.
1974 Cessna 172M Skyhawk
*Click on image to download full size.
1974 Cessna 172M SkyhawkPrice:
1974 C-172M, 4650TT, 85 SMOH, 85 SPOH, Garmin 430, Narco 12D, Cessna 300 Xpdr. Auto Gas STC, Powerflow Exhaust, Leather Interior, 2006 Paint.
Airframe Time: 4650
- 85 Hours Since Major Overhaul
- Last Overhaul by Aerodyne Corp - Certified Repair Station.
- 85 Since Major Overhaul with New Crankshaft.
- Previously Factory Remanufactured in 2000 with Total Time on block of 2062.9.
- McCauley IC 160DTM
- 85 Since Overhauled by East Coast Propeller
Call for more information!
- Garmin 430 GPS
- GI-106A with Glide Slope
- Narco 12D Nav/Com with VOR
- Cessna ADF
- Cessna 300 Transponder
- Cessna Audio Panel
- Marker Beacons
- Flight Com 403 Intercom (4 place)
- Rosen Visors
- Power Flow Tuned Exhaust
- Challenger Air Filter
- Hobbs Meter
- ARP Industries Carburetor Ice Sensor - INOP.
- Avionics Master
- Pitot Heat
- External Antenna Jack
- Matterhorn White, Acryglo, Base Blue, Steel Blue and Silver.
- Painted 2006 - Hangared since.
- Front and Side Windows Excellent Condition. Rear Window Good Condition.
- A few stains, scratches and dimples consistent with age. - Above Average Condition.
- Grey Leather Seats
- Carpet, Headliner, Seatbelts, Plastic all in Very Good Condition.
Flight Rules: VFR/IFR
- Non-Moving Damage: Hangar Door Fell on Aircraft While Parked.
- Replaced RH Wing Inboard and Outboard Skins and Ribs.
- Engine and Propeller Overhauled By Certified Repair Station At This Time.
- Crankshaft Replaced to Comply with AD.
All information and specifications listed are subject to verification upon inspection by buyer or
his representative. Seller and Broker are not responsible for errors, omissions or mistakes in this
advertising or in verbal statements related to this listing.