1943 Boeing/Stearman PT-17 Kaydet
*Click on image to download full size.
1943 Boeing/Stearman PT-17 KaydetPrice:
$95,000 ReducedTail #:
1943 Boeing PT-17, 2321TT, 389SMOH, Garmin 300XL, KT-76A, Jasco alternator, new wings & center, Amazing paint, Fresh Annual April 2016
Location: Norfolk, VA (KFKN)
- 2321 Hours Total Time Airframe
- Reconditioned in 1992 and 2013.
- Painted 2013 with wings and center section rebuitl and recovered.
- Amazing Paint.
- Continental W670-6-N
- 389 Since last Overhauled Oct 2002 with new crankshaft.
- Previous overhaul in 1991.
- McCauley 41D5926
- Overhaul March 2013 with AD 54-12-02
Call for more information!
- Garmin 250XL GPS
- King KT-76A Transponder
- Flight Com Intercom
- Vertical Card Compass - Rear Seat.
- Hobbs Meter
- Brackett Air Filter STC
- Airwolf Remote Oil Filter
- EBC 102A - Emergency Locator Transmitter (ELT)
- Jasco Alternator
- Autogas STC
- New Gill Battery 2013.
- Beautiful Tri-Color US Navy Paint - Researched to be correct
- Wings and Center Section Covered and Painted in 2013
- The entire exterior is airshow quality and attracts attention
Entire Aircraft Covered with Stits Fabric
All new cables/hardware per Boeing specs
- 1943 PT-17 Stearman
- Accepted from Boeing Wichita August 10, 1943
- Assigned to Memphis TN
- Reconditioned March 1944.
- Assigned to NAS Corpus Christi Texas December 1946.
- Stored at Brunswick Georgia March 1947 - January 1948.
- Stricken from inventory January 1948.
- Logbooks begin in 1991/1992 at time of rebuild by Brad Walker of Durham NC.
- Engine Rebuilt by Joe Hunt in October 2002.
All information and specifications listed are subject to verification upon inspection by buyer or
his representative. Seller and Broker are not responsible for errors, omissions or mistakes in this
advertising or in verbal statements related to this listing.