1969 Comanche C, 260hp Garmin 430W, Avidyne EX500 MFD, S-TEC 60 AP, w/ALT Hold, GAMI, EDM 700 Eng Monitor, 406 ELT, No AD\'s on Prop, New Tail horn, Great Paint/Interior. Six Seats, 1350 UL. Speed Mods.
Recently Replaced Control Horn (AD-2014-17-06) Next Due 2022.
Lycoming IO-540-N1A5 Sn: L-8005-48 260 Horsepower.Approximately 539 SMOH, Triad, 6/2001.
169 Since Complete Overhaul 2/08 by East Coast Propeller.Hartzell - HC E2YR-1B. Sn: 8467-7R.
- ACK E-4 (406 MHZ) ELT.
- Connected to Garmin 430 WAAS
- Manual Tow Bar
- Modern Replacement Yokes with Dual Push to Talk Switches.
- Shoulder Harnesses.
- SIX SEATS.
- Excellent Condition: Strip and Paint 2001.
- Matterhorn White: JG 570535
- Blue: 77162 IM
- Red: 8554 IM
- Excellent Condition;
- Light Brown Seats, Carpets.
- Original Wood Grain Instrument Panel and Side Door Panel.
- Light Beige Headliner.
- Missing the original airframe log from 1969-1986. Times documented and verified by other maintenance records.
- All other logs complete.
- No Hail.
- Former Tail Number: N17AB.
- Current owner purchased from a corporate owner.
- Always Hangared
- No Known Damage History.
- Aircraft is being actively flown. Times may vary.
- May 2014 Annual Inspection.
All information and specifications listed are subject to verification upon inspection by buyer or his representative. Seller and Broker are not responsible for errors, omissions or mistakes in this advertising or in verbal statements related to this listing.