THIS AIRCRAFT HAS BEEN SOLD
If you are interested in this type of aircraft, please contact the broker listed on this page.
1970 Cessna 177-B Cardinal
*Click on image to download full size.
1970 Cessna 177-B Cardinal Price:
$68,490 OBOTail #:
1970 Cessna Cardinal C177-B. 3484 TTAF, 1250 SMOH, Garmin 430, Appareo Stratus ADS-B Transponder, EDM-700 Engine Monitor, JPI 450 Digital Fuel Flow. Fresh annual w/sale negotiable.
Low time 3484 since new.
Very good Condition - Based in Fresno CA, Grand Forks ND, MN and AZ.
Nice wide doors and plenty of headroom for tall pilots. No struts.
No reports of damage found in NTSB or FAA records.
- Lycoming O-360-A1F6 SN: L15373, 180 Horsepower.
- Compressions during last annual 4/2016: 78,78,78,76
- Approximately 1250 SMOH. 2nd run engine.
- Similar compressions during last few annuals - See \"Documents Tab\" for Log Entries. (Use Internet Explorer)
- Various Cylinder Work, Gaskets, Seals etc.
- New Mags Replaced 2006.
- Fuel Pump, Fuel Sender 2005.
- Propeller: McCauley 2D34C202 Hub SN: 704241. Blades C89362YS, C88843YS.
- 76\" Diameter. Pitch 12.1 - 26.0
- Overhauled 2002. Resealed 2009.
Call for more information!
Garmin 340 Audio Panel
Garmin 430 GPS
Appareo Stratus ADS-B Transponder ($5000 recent upgrade - complies with 2020 mandate)
EDM 700 Engine Monitor
JPI Fuel Scan 450 Digital Fuel Flow
Collins VHF 251 Digital Com
Collins VIR 351 Digital Nav
Collins ADF 650A
Davtron M800 Digital Chronometer.
Aux Power Outlet (12V)
See Misc. Information
- 2002 - Very Good Condition.
- Chemical Strip, Etched, Alodined - Controls Balanced.
- Base - Snow White - US Paint
- Trim- Aristo Blue - US Paint
- Trim- Indian Silver - Omni
- Good Condition
- Windows replaced.
- Glare Shield Recovered
- Custom Leather Yokes.
Former Tail Number was N30970. Changed to N178DR by an owner around 3-27-2002.
Empty Weight Approximately: 1688 lbs. Useful Load Approximately 811 lbs.
Last Annual 4/2016. Fresh Annual with Sale - Negotiable.
IFR Certification 9/2015 - Expires 9/2017.
ELT Battery Due May 2017.
New Concorde Sealed AGM Battery 10/2015.
Rieff Corp Hot Band Engine Heater.
Whelen LED Anti Collision Light.
Recent Door Hinges, Door Seals, Rebuilt Shimmy Damper, Flap Motor.
All Circuit Breakers Replaced 2010.
New Encoder, New Altimeter 2011.
No damage reports found in NTSB or FAA record search.
FOR A SAMPLING OF LOGBOOK PAGES SEE THE \"DOCUMENTS/PDF TAB\" - In This Listing.
All information and specifications listed are subject to verification upon inspection by buyer or
his representative. Seller and Broker are not responsible for errors, omissions or mistakes in this
advertising or in verbal statements related to this listing.